Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nearing Home: Life, Faith, and Finishing Well By Billy Graham - Review


Nearing Home: Life, Faith and Finishing Well By Rev Billy Graham is not just for the older crowd. I'm 33 years old and I'd like to think God will give me the opportunity to Grow old. Billy Graham explains what it is like to Grow old, he talks about the process. We don't know when God will call us home, so we need to be prepared every single day of our life.
Billy Graham writes about health issues, retirement, loss of a spouse. You would think of it as being a sad and depressing book but it really is not. It was actually very uplifting and his excitement for one day being called home and meeting Jesus Christ face to face, gave me a great deal of excitement too. I can't wait!!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com  I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. It's a very inspirational life story from a well known spiritual speaker, Billy Graham. This book clearly explained on how to handle with acceptance the retirement age of every person in this world. To face the reality and understand the deep meaning on why people need to die. To remind everyone that life has an expiration date. This book will guide you on how to deal with aging. A very good reading material for all to help yourself as well as others to have a good understanding why life is so beautiful even though your old.

    ReplyDelete