Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heaven is for Real By Todd Burpo - Review

Heaven is for Real for Kids told by Colton Burpo is a wonderful book to read. It is the story of one little boys death and what his experience in Heaven was like. He was brought back to life, but what he describes while in Heaven is so amazing. The story is sweet, a re-telling of a very powerful emotional experience of a young child, retold by his parents, with the help of a co-editor. The storyline is good, and at times heart breaking. There are many scriptural quotes from the father that support what the little boy saw in heaven.
As a Christian, it just makes me that more excited to one day meet face to face with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

 Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com  I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment