Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Review... Ransomed dreams - by Sally John


Sheridan Montgomery's husband Eliot is the U.S. Ambassador to Venezuela and survives an assassination attempt leaving him handicapped and in daily pain, turning their world upside down, they move to a small Mexican city away from everyone they know.

Sheridan is contacted by a man named Luke Traynor, who brings a message from her sister about her estranged father's health condition and evidence of him in a conspiracy. Sheridan then goes to Chicago to see her father and learn about her father's past.

When I got the book and read the title, I wasn't sure I would enjoy it, but after curling up on the couch one Saturday afternoon, I was instantly sucked in. I could not put the book down. It's engaging, uplifting yet emotional. It's a good christian fiction book. I really enjoyed it.

I received a complimentary book from Tyndale in exchange for my honest review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment